In this video, Dr. Deborah Connolly of Simon Fraser University discusses research on children’s perceived credibility. Dr. Connolly is one of the foremost experts on children’s suggestibility and eyewitness memory.
Fall Training 2016
Fall Training Sessions are guided online training programs that run for 10 weeks and are 30 hours long (20 hours online training + 10 hours of consultation). For more information, click the icon.
- Acquire more skills in Cultural Competence in Forensic Evaluation
- Learn more on the Assessment of Malingering with Dr. Rosenfeld
- Discover online training in Psychopathy using the Hare Scales PCL-R & PCL:SV
- Discover new skills on Stalking Assessment and Management
- Learn more about Report Writing for Forensic Evaluations