In this video, Dr. Deborah Connolly of Simon Fraser University discusses research on children’s perceived credibility. Dr. Connolly is one of the foremost experts on children’s suggestibility and eyewitness memory.
- Acquire more skills in Cultural Competence in Forensic Evaluation
- Learn more on the Assessment of Malingering with Dr. Rosenfeld
- Discover online training in Psychopathy using the Hare Scales PCL-R & PCL:SV
- Discover new skills on Stalking Assessment and Management
- Learn more about Report Writing for Forensic Evaluations